- Grape variety: Tempranillo.
- Vol %: 13,5%.
- Appellation: “Vino de la Tierra de Castilla y León”.
Brilliant, raspberry red with bluish hints.
Intense red fruits aroma (strawberry and raspberry). Balsamic background.
Fresh and fruity on the palate, acid strawberry hints and good persistence in the mouth.
- Harvesting: manual.
- Winemaking: the grapes go through a previous selection in the vineyards, a second one is made in the winery. The grapes are destalked and, the juice obtained through a very light crushed.
It’s fermented in a low temparture controlled for 20 or 25 days in order to maintain the richest aromas.
- Aging: after fermentation, the wine is left in contact with its lees for five months. “Bâtonnage” is carried out several times a week in the stainless steel tanks to gain unctuosity and complesity on the palate.
- Serving temperature: 7º-9ºC.